Saturday, July 12, 2008

More newborn to 6 month baby pictures

6 months old.
July 2001. Dad had sinus surgery and was laying down. He wanted to hold you and play a little bit. You fell asleep like this on Dad's chest.

When you were a little baby - you weren't a little baby. You were very heavy and it was hard for me to hold you all the time. We had this bouncy chair that I would put you in while I was baking or making dinner. You were such a mama's boy and this seemed to work. I guess playing was really hard work cuz you fell asleep!


This picture was taken in May 2001 at a friend's house. There was a group of ladies that met once a week for scrapbooking. I didn't scrapbook - but I liked to go anyway just to visit.
Within the first month of you being home.
1 month old. This picture was taken in Phoenix, Arizona. We went to visit Grandma Dysart who was visiting Aunt Marilyn. You were actually smiling!

29 April 2001 was your blessing day. Grandpa and Grandma Rogers came down for your baby blessing. Your Great Grandma Stone made this white blanket for you. Grandma Dysart made the blessing outfit. It was the same one Christopher used.

Grandma took this picture before we headed to church. I could barely sit. After I had you I had stitches all over the place. I think the grand total was something like 60+. L-R we have Candace, Michael, Christopher, Donovan and Russell.

No comments: